Monday, August 18, 2008

some things that never got done





in 2004, i attempted to make a portfolio website containing my works in fashion, product design, and photography.
i organized all my works together, did a photoshoot, and designed the layout,,,, but, i couldnt get the website to work.
being a bit of a control freak, i refused to let anyone help me with the god damn programming... so here i am nearly five years later, still not having a website of my own... hahaha...

but well... i still like the grass and cork backgrounds in the layout, which i wouldnt change even if i choose to continue this postponed project. maybe i'll make just minor detail changes, and a lot of addition to the content... because these are clothes that i made/altered/styled in 2004... i have lots more now...


the photographs are taken by Merdeka Adrai, and modeled by Annette and Tania..
photo retouching by Merdeka Adrai, Iman Fattah and me
layout design by me

No comments: