Tuesday, August 19, 2008

my space



messy... messy... i cant even keep a library neat.

this is my home library. you cant see the book shelf because its at the other end of the room....
this is where i read, write, work, craft, watch films, and spill way too many juice on the rug (dont be nasty, i mean fruit juice! ).... hehehe.

its a work in progress. there's plenty of empty spaces on the walls yet to be filled with even more wonderful stuff. an eyesore for my minimalism lover friends, but my true soulmates love it.






.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i like this! its looks so cosy :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Im trying to remember to write a bit in english too ;)

Kartika Jahja said...

thanks lisa....
i really didnt mind not understanding the swedish text because the pics speaks louder than words.... hehehe...

or i might ask my mother ... she speaks a bit of swedish

Melisa Sriwulandari said...

Ooh... Your space looks so homely and comfortable. Hopefully I can have my own space too soon.